- Wall-ball, 20 pound ball, 10 ft target (Reps)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull, 75 pounds (Reps)
- Box Jump, 20″ box (Reps)
- Push-press, 75 pounds (Reps)
- Row (Calories)
In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute.The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. On call of “rotate”, the athletes must move to next station immediately for best score. One point is given for each rep, except on the rower where each calorie is one point.Score: 232 (PR). Previous best: 206.
- For next time it will probably be a good idea to set goals for each cycle -- if not each station; go for 110/75/65=250. Doable.
- Give a little more on the row and wall-ball shots.