Monday, November 23, 2009

Box jumps, lunges and renegades of row

After a week of some very heavy lifting we were given a much need break. Well, calling it a "break" may be pushing it: today's WOD consisted of 150 box jumps, 150 lunges and 30 push-up rows with 35lbs dumbbells. Here's how it broke down:
  • 50 box jumps
  • 50 lunges
  • 10 row w/ 35lbs dumbbells (i.e. one push-up, one right side pull of the dumbbell, one left side pull of the dumbbell -- that's one rep)
  • 40 box umps
  • 40 lunges
  • 10 rows
  • 30 box jumps
  • 30 lunges
  • 10 rows
  • 20 box jumps
  • 20 lunges
My time = 21:34. Completely demo'd my left shin doing the box jumps (on my first round no less). I had a pretty impressive mouse growing out of my leg. I'm happy about how good my cardio felt on this WOD -- I think I've made some progress there.

No comments:

Post a Comment